Set an appointment for an RT-PCR (Saliva) test. Each appointment lasts 10 minutes and will be conducted at Philippine Red Cross Tarlac Chapter, Capitol Site San Vicente, Tarlac City.
- This appointment is valid for walk-in only.
- Bring your confirmation of schedule containing your order details (will be sent to your email)
- Fill up the e-CIF Form at https://c19.redcross.org.ph/public-ecif BEFORE your scheduled appointment
- Please arrive 15 MINUTES EARLIER than your scheduled time to allow for queuing and registration
- Wear a mask and a face shield
- Bring a valid ID and a pen
- Official Receipt will be issued upon request, and will NOT include payment gateway fees in the total amount
- Do not eat, drink, gargle, smoke or vape for 30 minutes before the test.
- Do not wear lipstick to the test.
- Before submitting the sample, be sure it is at least 1ml, and has no discoloration.
- Please contact 09178192312 or 09989844971 or 4914013 if you have any concerns.
*Note: This product is NON-REFUNDABLE except for the following reasons: confirmed double bookings, unserved airport bookings, emergency cases and humanitarian reasons. For refund requests, please email [email protected] or [email protected] Rebooking may be accommodated for valid reasons, according to the discretion and availability of the Philippine Red Cross. For any concerns, please call the 1158 hotline.