Book a Saliva Test
- Select the location of your saliva test by visiting https://143.redcross.org.ph or looking at the options found below. Then, select the date and time of your saliva test. Each slot is 10 minutes long. Click “Book Now” to add the appointment to your Cart.
- Once you’re ready, click on your Cart (upper right side of the screen) and view your items.
- Click on “Checkout” to proceed. Review your order details and input your personal details, then choose a payment method. Enter your payment information as necessary and complete the payment. Please make sure that the billing address you provide is the same as the registered address of your credit card.
- Check your email for the order confirmation, which will include the date, time, and location of your Swab Test appointment. You will also be sent a link to the e-CIF Form in the payment confirmation email. Fill up the e-CIF Form BEFORE your appointment as this must be completed before the Swab Test is conducted. Alternatively, access the e-CIF Form at https://c19.redcross.org.ph/public-ecif. (Try another browser (firefox, edge) or https://c19.redcross.com.ph/public-ecif if you are encountering any issues)
- Be at the appointment venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time to give time for verification and the security check. Please make sure to have your proof of payment handy as we may ask for this on-site. Please also be sure to wear a face mask and face shield as well as bring a pen. Do not eat, drink, gargle, smoke or vape for 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment. Do not wear lipstick to the test. Before submitting the sample, be sure that it is at least 1ml and has no discoloration.
- Your results will be sent to you via email. Alternatively, you may track them at c19.redcross.org.ph/track.
*Note: Saliva Test appointments are NON-REFUNDABLE except for the following reasons: confirmed double bookings, unserved airport bookings, emergency cases and humanitarian reasons. For refund requests, please email [email protected] or [email protected] Rebooking may be accommodated for valid reasons, according to the discretion and availability of the Philippine Red Cross.
*Note: According to IATF guidelines, the Saliva Test may not be used for Outgoing International Passengers.